Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: SIP drawings...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member katchoo24's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone know if Terry will be selling drawings from the issue #43? I would love the drawing of Francine and Katchoo in bed together. Would pay anything. hehe I'm just so happy to see them together, that I would love to have that forever on my walls. I have all the other sketches. Please Please Please Terry sell that sketch!
    love,
    katchoo ^_^

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Don't know if he will, but he's used BedRock City Comics in Houston to sell some art before. Their website is www.bedrockcity.com.

    ------------------
    Peace.
    September 11, 2001

    [This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited September 17, 2001).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •